Pharmaceuticals and Stores
From applying the knowledge of application and effective utility of all forms of pharmaceutical preparations to ensuring quality and safety of pharmaceutical preparations and of receiving and distribution according to the requirement of surgical instruments and consumables under the guidance of the administration, this is a supportive service that is of very much importance for the medical profession in providing patient care.
Registered Medical Officers, Superintendent Pharmacist, Chief Pharmacist, Pharmacists, Dispensers and supportive staff.
- Indoor Pharmacy
- Outdoor Pharmacy
- Surgical, Consumable and Non Consumable Stores
- Drug Stores
- Procurement of various surgical items.
- Dispensing, estimation, storage of various pharmaceutical agents, non consumable surgical equipment and instruments and surgical consumables.
- Maintain cold chain, quality of all of the above.
- Prepare preparations of certain pharmaceutical agents.
- During COVID-19 lockdown, involved in distribution of Pharmaceutical agents including Insulin to the doorstep of the patients.
Intern Pharmacists other undergraduate trainees receive their training.